Immigration Application Review Services
Application Review Overview
We understand that you may be comfortable preparing your immigration application on your own, but may want an immigration lawyer to review your application before you submit it to the government. Our application review service will assist you with several steps in the immigration process:
- If our review identifies potential issues that indicate you may not meet all of the requirements for your immigration application, we will let you know and explain the options available to you.
- Our detailed review of your application will focus on identifying whether the application is completed correctly and will provide you with recommendations for any updates or corrections you should make to your application.
- Our review will highlight areas where you may receive a request for evidence.
- During your appointment, you will be able to ask an immigration lawyer any questions you have about whether you meet all of the requirements and whether your application is completed correctly.
- During your appointment, you will be able to ask an immigration lawyer your questions about the next steps in your immigration process.
How To Get Started With Our Review Services
The steps in working with us to have an immigration lawyer review your application include:
- Prepare your application for submission to USCIS. To get the best review of your application, you should try to have the most complete application possible.
- Contact us to schedule your appointment to go over the results of our review.
- Forward a copy of your complete application package to us, including all supporting documents, so that we can complete our review and prepare our written report. You can email your application to us or drop a copy off at our office.
- Attend you in-office, phone or Skype appointment to go over our written report.